Stanley Cup Swag

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
25 inches 18 pounds! It was bigger than I expected.
I was going to, but i settled for the smaller one, paying about $40 more at the War Memorial store than i could've online so I could walk around Disney with it the next day :)
Well worth the impulse buy!

Attachments

• IMG_20240815_215215.jpg
    IMG_20240815_215215.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 9

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Some of the hangable stuff like one of the plaques and the 8x10 (which i got my own frame for) finally came, this big flag too. Nice to get it all up in the gameroom finally

Middle row is presidents trophy, 23 conference champs, then 24 conference champs, then the top row is all Stanley cup champions related stuff

View attachment 899930
View attachment 899931
Screw the Panthers, show more pics of those Nintendo games tho :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: BabyBennettov

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Not stanley cup stuff but I went thrue some my old stuff at our summer house and found this is storage from the last game ive been to live in usa in 2001. This is when Panthers had emails on there nhl site straight to management and I sent email to then vp steve dangefield if I could get to meet the players and he actually responded the next day and made it happen (btw I once emailed Bryan Murray about this undrafted US player ripping up in Finland called Brian Rafalski.. he never responded:)

We won 6-0 and I believe could been Luongo first shutout as a Panther.

Luongo signature was but cool but come on!! Paul Laus!!

IMG_0793.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0792.jpeg
    IMG_0792.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0791.jpeg
    IMG_0791.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0790.jpeg
    IMG_0790.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 9

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Not stanley cup stuff but I went thrue some my old stuff at our summer house and found this is storage from the last game ive been to live in usa in 2001. This is when Panthers had emails on there nhl site straight to management and I sent email to then vp steve dangefield if I could get to meet the players and he actually responded the next day and made it happen (btw I once emailed Bryan Murray about this undrafted US player ripping up in Finland called Brian Rafalski.. he never responded:)

View attachment 901555
I beg to differ sir, this shit is now Stanley Cup stuff! For that Cup was for those of us who lived the above 🍻🍻🍻

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012

View attachment 901555
playing against the mighty ducks. Rocking the Z-Bubble. Gotta love it! Crazy to think the team wasn’t even 10yrs old yet at that time. 9th season

Reactions: Mogo

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
You do not have base set packs…. And my brother in Christ please tell me it’s in a protective sleeve :eek3:
I just bought the empty wrappers on eBay. Authentic, but just the wrappers and then I stuffed some of my old energy cards in there and taped up the back. I just wanted it as a display piece. Unopened base set packs are just wayyy too much money. I just wanted to have that feel from back in the day of seeing the packs at the stores. I’m a very very nostalgic person

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I have a strong urge to jump into that painting. Great collection.
Thank! Hockey, Nintendo and marvel are my 3 passions. I’ve had just about all of the mainline consoles from all the companies but a dream of mine since I was young was when the day came where I grew up and bought a house I’d love to have a dedicated game room. I had my gameroom at our condo too but thankfully the house we just bought has one more room than we’d really need longterm (rooms allocated for kids already, etc) so I was able to have it here too. I’ve had most of my games since childhood but I’ve been fleshing out the library/collection for the past several years. It’s my space where I can just nerd out :)

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I have the same Tkachuk picture (not signed tho). But I did get the signed Barkov picture of him walking into the locker room with the cup. Fanatics has it for like 50% off
I saw that too, I was thinking about it. I love that picture! That was a good one to pick up

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyBennettov

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
as someone who is actually building a shelf for my games possibly this weekend, which shelves did you buy for these? I've found it hard to find a shelf to optimize shelf height! haha
I got them off Amazon and they worked out perfect. They were recommended by someone else I saw online but my purchase history doesn’t go that far back. I’ll see if I can find them again

Edit: I found them. I bought two of the doubles for my games and I bought the other single column one for my handheld systems. Don’t pay attention to the ratings, unless you want to spend more on something more heavy duty and solid, I thought these were literally perfect for the games and I like the color (and price).

IMG_6507.png

IMG_6506.png

Last edited:

tmorton

Aug 26, 2024
I got them off Amazon and they worked out perfect. They were recommended by someone else I saw online but my purchase history doesn’t go that far back. I’ll see if I can find them again

Edit: I found them. I bought two of the doubles for my games and I bought the other single column one for my handheld systems. Don’t pay attention to the ratings, unless you want to spend more on something more heavy duty and solid, I thought these were literally perfect for the games and I like the color (and price).
That's not even fair. You lucky Americans with your cheap prices!
1725017686731.png

• Wow
Reactions: FrolikFan67

tmorton

Aug 26, 2024

Attachments

• PXL_20240907_211657273.jpg
    PXL_20240907_211657273.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: wampa13jku

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad