Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Pretty bitter in here. Oilers stars players are showing up. The Avs star player didn't. Get over it.
Yeah honestly hurts. Out of all the teams I think the Oilers rely the most on star players, with the avs being a close second. Kind of sad to see how much better their guys are playing against the team our guys couldn’t do anything against

Reactions: Tralfamadore

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Oh look, even the Oilers can adjust....

Oh look what happens, when you "stars" are playing with passion and fire....

We really lost to this......?

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Oh f*** off. It's getting toxic how much some people are jerking off to Oilers around here.
He is not jerking off the Oilers. He is just using any team possible to shit on CMac. Next he will probably use the Sharks. Didn't you notice he came back to this board when we started losing against the Stars? Now that we are out he is back in full force.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
One thing I notice with Oettinger is how good he plays the puck behind the net. I was legit scared everytime Georgiev had to play the puck. Felt like him and dmans weren't on the same page. I haven't watched Oettinger alot but so far everytime he plays the puck a good exit is happening.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
He is not jerking off the Oilers. He is just using any team possible to shit on CMac. Next he will probably use the Sharks. Didn't you notice he came back to this board when we started losing against the Stars? Now that we are out he is back in full force.
Who? Alienblood?

One thing I notice with Oettinger is how good he plays the puck behind the net. I was legit scared everytime Georgiev had to play the puck. Felt like him and dmans weren't on the same page. I haven't watched Oettinger alot but so far everytime he plays the puck a good exit is happening.
This is why you have to do corner dump ins against Dallas. Keep the puck out of the trapezoid. Avs actually did do more dumping and chasing than it seemed like but they failed to execute corner ones and it was forever getting to Otter for an easy exit

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Who? Alienblood?

This is why you have to do corner dump ins against Dallas. Keep the puck out of the trapezoid. Avs actually did do more dumping and chasing than it seemed like but they failed to execute corner ones and it was forever getting to Otter for an easy exit
Big problem was also Mack and Rantanen not knowing how to play dump and chase. It always looked like Dallas was getting the puck with no pressure.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Big problem was also Mack and Rantanen not knowing how to play dump and chase. It always looked like Dallas was getting the puck with no pressure.
Yea the pair of them was its own issue. It’s funny and frustrating because in the infamous Vegas series they actually did adjust by doing more soft corner dumps to deal with DeBoer’s system and if Grubi had held up and Gravy didn’t hit that damn shinpad for the breakaway game 5 winner people might’ve noticed the adjustments the Avs made a lot more

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Who said Oilers star players came to play? McDavid just 1 shot on goal, and did Draisaitl even had a shot?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad