Feb 24, 2012
giphy.gif

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
If the Leafs HAD to trade Kadri after two playoff suspensions, I can't see any way they can keep Marner around in an infinitely more contentious situation. I don't know how long Marner could hold up given he'll be under siege all year in TO.
He is a God.

In all seriousness that presser all but sealed his fate.

Thing is, because they f***ed around with the whole Dubas situation they wasted an entire year with the same core, LAST season would’ve been much easier to move guys because trade protection hadn’t kicked in yet. Now it’s much more difficult to move guys and much more difficult to get a premium return.

Over Soucy?!?
Yes. Cole has been atrocious. So has Myers. Soucy made a really dumb pinch on that first Oilers goal but Myers made a MUCH dumber play to leave McDavid all alone.

Reactions: Bender

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Wow, from the other angle I didn't know it was a sucker punch

Now I'm kinda in the same boat TBH

I will shed no tears and have no sympathy for a player who's done a ton of shady shit over his career. That's karma bitch.

Just like I wouldn't give a rats ass if jamie benn accidentally fell awkwardly head-first into the boards skating full speed and needed a wheelchair for the rest of his miserable life.

You f***ing reap what you sow.

Last edited:

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Jordan staal being nomina

I will shed no tears and have no sympathy for a player who's done a ton of shady shit over his career. That's karma bitch.

Just like I wouldn't give a rats ass if jamie benn accidentally fell awkwardly head-first into the boards skating full speed and needed a wheelchair for the rest of his miserable life.

You f***ing reap what you sow.
Are you the poster who was going to eat pancakes on Benn’s grave too? This is so unhinged and amazing. I’m probably a bad person for loving it but it gave me a good chuckle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad