Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
They got away with trying to sit on leads with the Kings twice. Probably not going to work against the Nucks.

Ironically it was Vancouver's third line that annihilated the Oilers.
To be fair, the 3rd line was matched up against Ceci-Nurse.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Holy shit oliers wtf, making me seem like a real asshole for writing off the Nucks.

What a wonderful series for the chaos lovers lol
I wouldn't say the Canucks played that great... It was far more of a collapse by the Oilers. The Garland goal was awful.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
How can anyone not possibly love that big fella.
1715285915472.png

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Easily. Like I said during the first round, there has been legit discussion in Vancouver whether they should focus on Zadorov or Hroenik. I mean Hroenik is pt2 or one of the best pairs in the league! And Nick Kypreos said in their show that someone is going to pay Zadorov up to 6mil a year if he reaches the market. Which is lunacy, but can definitely happen if he continues to play like this.

Good for him, I can't say this enough times: one of the best personalities in the league. Wishing him all the best (except winning against us).

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Oh man, its too bad he's gonna be so expensive...I'd love Big Z back on this team.
It's not that he's going to be expensive, like wayyyyy more expensive than he's worth. He's going to be paid like a #3, when he's a #5 at most on a good team. This is a flash in the pan, not him reaching his final form at the age of 29.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad