Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Vegas seems stronger on paper than they are on the ice.

Outside of Eichel, they’re relying on a lot of old vets. Guys who are probably better by name recognition than actually as players.

Not saying they aren’t good, but probably not as much of a wagon as some would believe.
They also haven't had much time to mesh. Feels like every week since the TDL they were playing LTIR shenanigans so players couldn't build chemistry.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
They were trying to interview PLD after the loss but he was like….

GET BACK TO ME LATER
IMG_2761.gif

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
I said it before but LA is the ideal first round matchup. Not good enough to ever win a series. But plays hard enough defensively that you're warmed up for round 2.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Doughty is more realistic than Kopitar. They both were asked if they think they have a good enough team to win in the playoffs, Kopitar said yes, Doughty said we haven’t proven we can win so…. He didn’t wanna say NO straight up, but obviously he doesn’t think so

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
They need to bring back these kind of intros for playoff games

Such a typical 90s edit too. No continuity, no consistency, no rhyme or reason for anything. Just do whatever, things didn't have to make sense back then.

Like why was that shot of them checking under the beach towel toward the end the only thing labeled a "flashback" when it was just like all the other shots of them wandering around Miami?

And why was there a random blank green shot covering the screen with nothing on it at 1:02, while they're saying "who you gonna call?" I'm guessing they had some copyright issue at that point, and instead of swapping it out with another shot, they just covered it up. :laugh:

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Such a typical 90s edit too. No continuity, no consistency, no rhyme or reason for anything. Just do whatever, things didn't have to make sense back then.

Like why was that shot of them checking under the beach towel toward the end the only thing labeled a "flashback" when it was just like all the other shots of them wandering around Miami?

And why was there a random blank green shot covering the screen with nothing on it at 1:02, while they're saying "who you gonna call?" I'm guessing they had some copyright issue at that point, and instead of swapping it out with another shot, they just covered it up. :laugh:
And why is the top of the cup bent over?

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
They need to bring back these kind of intros for playoff games

And why is the top of the cup bent over?

Somehow, I managed to live through the 90s without being given any of the LSD that everyone else was clearly on. Crazy.
A lot of people here showing they don't know who Batman is.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
A lot of people here showing they don't know who Batman is.
Adam West for the win and it's not even close.

Michael Keaton is the best of the rest, followed fairly close by Christian Bale and then yeah, go watch the cartoons instead of Val Kimmer, George Clooney, or Ben Afflect.

Haven't seen the new one yet with Pattinson but I've heard once you get past the emo it's good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad