Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I'd rather play Dallas because I think the Golden LTIRers are more likely to utilize headshots and/or related goonery to their opponents than are the Stars.
My response is ..... Jamie Benn. As cheap and dirty as they come.

If Oettinger finds his game, Dallas is going to be a problem
Once they got the lead, DeBeors defensive scheme went into action. It's more than just Oettinger.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Dallas is going to be scary if they finish Vegas off on Friday. They'll be heading into the series with loads of confidence after winning 4 in a row.

I think I still slightly prefer Dallas (like 51% to 49%) over Vegas, but I just hope it goes to Game 7.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Good thing about Dallas is we’re a breath of wind away from Seguin and Oettinger both being injured

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
He seems super overrated
He's a big, mobile defensemen who can't play a physical brand of hockey. He gets pushed off of pucks and bodied in front of the net the same way Sam Girard does. Never understood Vegas not just targeting him but throwing that massive extension his way.

The Oilers abused Hanifin in 2022 in the playoffs.

Reactions: Chiarelli

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
He's a big, mobile defensemen who can't play a physical brand of hockey. He gets pushed off of pucks and bodied in front of the net the same way Sam Girard does. Never understood Vegas not just targeting him but throwing that massive extension his way.

The Oilers abused Hanifin in 2022 in the playoffs.
I think they just can’t help themselves they see a name brand guy and are willing to pay whatever to upgrade the roster. It’s worked for them before many times but also backfired (Tatar). It’s admirable they are aggressive but they don’t always show patience and find the best fit.

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Vegas seems stronger on paper than they are on the ice.

Outside of Eichel, they’re relying on a lot of old vets. Guys who are probably better by name recognition than actually as players.

Not saying they aren’t good, but probably not as much of a wagon as some would believe.

Reactions: Chiarelli

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes