Series Talk: Stanley Cup Final VGK (West) vs Capitals (East)

Who wins the Stanley Cup, in how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Vegas as a fan base might not have *earned* it, and most of the fans might not be there in 10 years, but what the Knights have done is simply unbelievable!

The craziest thing is that 10 months ago nobody who actually watched hockey saw this coming.
No fans ever earn success. Ever. We just jump and holler and bask in the glory, or conversely, call for heads to roll.

Last edited:

artificialintuition

Nov 21, 2017
Why not move the Inaugural season patch over to the left side?

That's where the A/C is located.

The Inaugural Season patch is located more above the shield logo, whereas the A (no C!) is further offset to the side. In theory, there's room -- but I suspect the league might regulate what can be put on that left shoulder.

There are definitely standards about size of numbers on the back and arms, size of letters in the name, and more. Wouldn't be surprised if there is a standard for patches, though I haven't personally seen it.

Some teams have worn patches on the shoulders, but there is history (and possibly requirement) to put the SCF patch on the front. Also, perhaps the Knights are not interested in re-locating the Inaugural Season patch out of superstition or another reason altogether.

I think the Inaugural Season patch is cool (and often hear lots of conversation about it), and it's a bit of a shame there is no way to keep that on throughout the SCF.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
A lot of people have said Engo or Neal or Perron, but I could really see this guy with a C on his chest. He so typifies this team with everything he says. And he backs up everything he says. Maybe a Lambo is better than the C though?

The team should buy him that Lambo if it were within CBA and salary cap constraints.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad