GDT: Stanley Cup Final Game 7: Edmonton Oilers at Florida Panthers 8pm ET (Puck Drop 8:20pm ET)

CaptainKirk

Sep 27, 2004
Moncton
The pace game should favor Edmonton I don't think Florida can skate with them for 3 periods.
The Oilers just have to survive two periods of beatings and they absolutely have to hope for some PP opportunities.
The Panthers tend to coast for 2 periods, then show up in the 3rd. I wonder how much energy they’ll have by then after giving it all in the first.

Reactions: The Great Weal

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
The pace game should favor Edmonton I don't think Florida can skate with them for 3 periods.
The Oilers just have to survive two periods of beatings and they absolutely have to hope for some PP opportunities.

I'm thinking the calls need to be absolute blatant infractions tonight for the refs to want to penalize.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
The Panthers tend to coast for 2 periods, then show up in the 3rd. I wonder how much energy they’ll have by then after giving it all in the first.

We will see if there is an adrenaline dump in the second or if nerves become even greater

hopefully the dreaded dumb officiating doesnt rear its ugly head

Reactions: CaptainKirk

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Even if they were dominated in the first period, it's a good one for the Oilers because playing in Florida, pressure will grow fast for the Cats
They could actually be leading if Evan Bouchard's blast was two inches to the right. Bobrovsky still hasn't seen it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad