GDT: Stanley Cup Final Game 7: Edmonton Oilers at Florida Panthers 8pm ET (Puck Drop 8:20pm ET)

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
Not sure if it was mentioned here already because i didn't read every page but McDavid is playing on 1 wheel.Not hard to see he was almost invisible last game and this one he can barely skate.Drai not 100 percent either

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
/shrug
I want to see Skinner give another softie, then watch an Oilers fan dressed as an oil rig punch Ken Holland in the dick.
I still don't get people pouring all this vitrol on Skinner.
Kulak gave a 57 goal scorer the line for free and then backed off Reinhart in towards his goaltender with ZERO gap control...

The 57 goal scorer put it in a spot 57 goal scorers put it in.
Above the pad below the glove you know the same shot that makes a lot of goalies look stupid.
Including our own Sam I am.

Reactions: tazsub3

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Not sure if it was mentioned here already because i didn't read every page but McDavid is playing on 1 wheel.Not hard to see he was almost invisible last game and this one he can barely skate.Drai not 100 percent either

Bob Gainey raised a cup and won a conn smythe with two seperated shoulders. McDavid just needs to suck it up for 20 more minutes.

Remember when some Habs fans said that they'd rather have RNH over Suzuki because RNH had 100 points last year? HA

Who the hell said that?? So glad that the majority of fans around here aren't GM of our team.

Reactions: GrandmaCookie

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Edmonton has scored a lot of goals on the rush. They just don't seem to get anything when they have sustained pressure. Florida keeps them circling around outside.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
I don't even think he's a bad player. 60 point player who's solid defensively. The issue is he's being relied on too much, especially with Draisaitl not being himself.

Yeah he's fine, but he ain't no Suzuki, talk about a guy that's relied on too much, he does all the heavy lifting for this team and yet he still delivers day in and day out.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
I still don't get people pouring all this vitrol on Skinner.
Kulak gave a 57 goal scorer the line for free and then backed off Reinhart in towards his goaltender with ZERO gap control...

The 57 goal scorer put it in a spot 57 goal scorers put it in.
Above the pad below the glove you know the same shot that makes a lot of goalies look stupid.
Including our own Sam I am.
Agreed Kulak shares a lot of blame but Skinner should have had it imo. It's game 7!

Reactions: Apoplectic Habs Fan

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Fret not, OT is programmed.

1000005211.jpg

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad