GDT: Stanley Cup Final - Game 6 - Pittsburgh 2 at Nashville 0 - PIT Wins 4-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Maybe you should submit an application :sarcasm:

What I was trying to say...we have seen lots of questionable decisions from Laviolette. He obviously also did some things right but pulling Rinne in Game 5 and continuously dressing McLeod in this series are just very curious decisions. It also seems like Sullivan keeps getting the better of Laviolette in terms of on ice management.

If it's between Laviolette and Housley, I'd rather keep Phil.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
No score I'll take that. Much better defensively tonight. I think the Wilson Fisher Neal line is going to score tonight

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
So does Rinne just forget his game every time they pack up for Pittsburgh?

The fact that he got pulled in game 5 doesn't mean that he's been bad. It wasn't his fault at all and Laviolette threw the game away by pulling Pekka. I was asking for Saros in earlier games but that was the wrong moment to do it. Laviolette sent the wrong message there. He gave up the game and I'd also imagine it didn't really help Rinne's confidence.

pevsfreedom

Oct 23, 2007
Los Angeles
Lifelong Kings fan checking in. Been rooting for the Preds since they beat Chicago. Teared up when they took a photo with the Clarence S. Campbell Bowl; these guys remind me of the 2012 Kings run so much. The Predators will win the 2017 Stanley Cup. They want it more.

JackBurtonPreds

May 23, 2017
Alabama
The fact that he got pulled in game 5 doesn't mean that he's been bad. It wasn't his fault at all and Laviolette threw the game away by pulling Pekka. I was asking for Saros in earlier games but that was the wrong moment to do it. Laviolette sent the wrong message there. He gave up the game and I'd also imagine it didn't really help Rinne's confidence.

Game 5 loss was a complete team loss.

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
There are entirely too many ****ing Pens fans in 333. I can only hope they paid exorbitant money for the seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad