Speculation: Standings Predictions 2024 - 2025 Season

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
I think maybe 75 pts. but still 5-8 worst. St louis is team that could regress pretty heavily imo. SJ is probably the worst team Followed by ANA then 3-8 is a coin flip in the 70's IMO

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Hopefully bad enough to get a top 3 pick otherwise we will become the Bulls
Bulls picked 1st overall and 2nd overall in addition to 6 other 1st round picks?

They sucked because the Vets weren't good enough.

Hawks will improve on the ice and get 15-20 more points. This will be bad enough for a Top 10 pick.

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
kinda sucks if fate ends up such that this draft was the one to get a top ten and next draft is the one to get a top five and we freaked it.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Seems like we are a season behind the Red Wings in the rebuild. Minus the needless signings and much better drafting for certain .

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
KD will make some deadline moves pretty much guaranteeing us a top 10 pick, but things could really click for a while but I will guess we finish in that 8-12 range for the draft dependent upon how soon KD starts making moves with our veterans, how healthy we remain, and how many kids step up this year earning roster spots.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Hopefully we wind up with some picks with higher potential than kasper/Danielson
I really like most of the Wings 1st rd picks . The rest , not so much.Yzerman has had 6 drafts , Davidson 3. If we are still looking towards making the playoffs at that point I wont be so impressed,, YZERMAN the genius.

Last edited:

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
I would be surprised if they finish below anyone in the Atlantic. PHI, WAS, Pit, or CLB could implode, Hawks may finish ahead of 2 of them. I think Hawks will finish ahead of SJ and CGY. They aren't passing anyone in their division imo.

If they can get the young players that matter better and still finish in the bottom 5, that's a good offseason.

This roster is alot better, and much better suited to slot some of the young players on the big team and Rockford, but it's definitely not tank proof giving so many injury risks and slow players.

I have a tough time putting them higher than 28th, I like it.

Calgary had 29 more points than the Hawks last year. They haven't lost anyone significant from their roster save Markstrom, but they have Wolf in the pipeline ready to go and it's not like Markstrom was amazing for them last year.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
Calgary had 29 more points than the Hawks last year. They haven't lost anyone significant from their roster save Markstrom, but they have Wolf in the pipeline ready to go and it's not like Markstrom was amazing for them last year.
They finished the year 5-10. They have a weaker roster than they started with last year, ownership is looking to sell a minority stake for cash, and the division isn't waiting for them to catch up. After struggling with the new coach and same roster, I think this Calgary thing is poised to go backwards a bit, just below where the Hawks will climb to.

CGY may make several changes between now, and so could the Hawks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad