Stadium Series Uniforms

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
With news that the Ducks will be wearing a brand new uniform for the Stadium Series, I'm beginning to think we won't be wearing our retro uniforms for the game. With that being said, what do you think we will be busting out? Any ideas, or having any rumors been presented?

Cochese

Mar 14, 2008
burger-king.jpg

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
The Mayor tweeted a few days ago that we aren't gonna have any purple in our jerseys for Stadium Series.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
I posted this in the other outdoor game thread. I know we're not going with purple, but this was a concept just for fun. I'd love if we did something that looks vintage without being vintage:

KingsStadiumConcept_zpsd6ebb75f.jpg

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I posted this in the other outdoor game thread. I know we're not going with purple, but this was a concept just for fun. I'd love if we did something that looks vintage without being vintage:

KingsStadiumConcept_zpsd6ebb75f.jpg

Man, I wish. I'd buy these jerserys in a heartbeat.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Yes, and the jerseys are even awesomer

This is an awesome era. That era was only somewhat better than what we had before, and the end of that era was pure excrement.

Glad the chevy logo jerseys finally died, so I could forget how bad it got at the end. Plus those aren't even the Kings' colors.

Captain Mittens*

This is an awesome era. That era was only somewhat better than what we had before, and the end of that era was pure excrement.

95-97 was pretty ****ing horrible.

97-98 was one of my favorite Kings seasons ever. No expectations, great results. And then Geoff Courtnall happened :(

98-99 was back to blah if one lacks and a sense of humor. 98-99 brought us the Kings goalie with the unmatchingest equipment ever Ryan "Sebastian" Bach

bach.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Mittens*

No, but how about because it makes total sense?

The first game the Ducks/Kings played against each other, those will be the jerseys used....bet on it.

Maybe Troy Loney and Robb Stauber can do the ceremonial faceoff?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: