GDT: St Louis @ Toronto - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
I’ve never understood the hype over woll.
To me he looks like an average goalie.
What has he ever done to disprove that?

Reactions: Legendary

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Coaches aren't responsible for the team anymore?
To a certain extent they are but we are watching the same kind of thing we have seen for multiple coaches, now GM’s.
At some point we have to admit that maybe it’s not the coach, maybe it’s the players and the construction of the common denominator (core)

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
This team look ready to you?

We are getting torched. After coming off an embarrassing ass loss to CBJ they respond by getting their asses handed to them against another non playoff team

There’s no fight in this team

Game. 8.

In 50 games you won't even remember this game or care about it if they get more comfortable and keep improving

horner

May 22, 2007
To be fair to both Keefe and Berube (and Babcock), the kind of hockey we're seeing tonight looks like the semi regular F Game where the team is just playing its uncoachable shit hockey. It's not north south, it's not east west. It's sloppy, dumb and led by the superstar leadership running around.
Regardless of what we do this yr changed need to happen for next season.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I'm not throwing Berube under fje bus, way too early for that but he was definitely not my choice systemically speaking. I was advocating for Claude Julien. I prefer cerebral tactical coaches. They adjust to game situation better.

This team does not appear to have any game plan tonight and if you told me they have never met until 7 pm I might believe you. It’s not so much Berube’s plan is not working that they’re just doing what they want in an uncoachable way. And there’s no leadership because leadership has been the worst part of the team.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
To a certain extent they are but we are watching the same kind of thing we have seen for multiple coaches, now GM’s.
At some point we have to admit that maybe it’s not the coach, maybe it’s the players and the construction of the common denominator (core)

Last year it was Keefe's fault... this year it's Berube's, sorry, those are the rules.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Berube got fired from St Louis for a good reason. Flash in the pan
1000007391.gif

Reactions: v00d00daddy

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
This team look ready to you?

We are getting torched. After coming off an embarrassing ass loss to CBJ they respond by getting their asses handed to them against another non playoff team

There’s no fight in this team
this is how many coaches this team has had? its not the coaching its the players

Reactions: PromisedLand
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad