GDT: St Louis @ Toronto - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
For two games...

He's the Chris Tanev of the forwards (also -5 in 5 periods).

When people start saying he sucks defensively, I'll say the same about Matthews.

I’m saying Matthews is lazy and his details are poor. His problems are different than Tanev defensively.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
I switched this off and turned on an app and there's Uber accounts for teenagers now?

Great idea, if execution isn't at least very good it looks bad.

baton elevated

One Man Gang
Jun 4, 2009
I'm not throwing Berube under the bus, way too early for that but he was definitely not my choice systemically speaking. I was advocating for Claude Julien. I prefer cerebral tactical coaches. They adjust to game situation better.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Leafs playing like crap and Wolll playing even worse. No way that forth goal should have gone in.

Woll shouldn’t be seen as a starter solution. Between sample size, lack of availability and durability he’s a question mark.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I’m saying Matthews is lazy and his details are poor. His problems are different than Tanev defensively.

He's been that way for 2 games... just like Tanev... is Matthews now considered a bad defensive player?

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
The signs were all there that this was a core issue and not a Keefe issue. Keefe was saying all the right things to them in that All or Nothing series....but we brought in Jumbo to tell Keefe to f*** off for his concern about playing the right way. The series that came out this year, Keefe is telling them that they need to fight to the middle of the ice to score....they didn't.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
FuCyDUYXsAIYJIR

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I switched this off and turned on an app and there's Uber accounts for teenagers now?

Great idea, if execution isn't at least very good it looks bad.
We use to tell our kids don’t get into cars with strangers, don’t go alone to meet internet people. Now we get on the net and order them an Uber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad