GDT: St Louis @ Toronto - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Man shit defense

And woll isnt making the stolarz type saves

Like I said, they should have just gotten back to the rotation instead of cooling down Stolarz for two straight after he put together the streak that he did. Woll needs to work back into a rotation, the job shouldn't be waiting for him.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
All 4 guys battling for the puck along the boards on the PK.

What could possibly go wrong?.......

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Idiotic coaching decision to start Woll. You go with the goalie who’s had a hot start when you’re coming off a bad loss to get back on track.

Reactions: glue and DarkKnight

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
But anyways, people didn't think there will be adjustment periods under Berube? People didn't think there would be times we lose a few games in a row? They didn't think Woll playing his first period of the season after an injury might start slow?

It's October 24. If we were 10-0, most of the folks complaining are saying who cares let's see it in the Spring.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
But anyways, people didn't think there will be adjustment periods under Berube? People didn't think there would be times we lose a few games in a row? They didn't think Woll playing his first period of the season after an injury might start slow?

It's October 24. If we were 10-0, most of the folks complaining are saying who cares let's see it in the Spring.
I thought 6-4 first 10 would be a reasonable expectation.

conFABulator

Apr 11, 2021
None of this is a reaction to 7 games in October, I have been saying it all along.

Our PP has a lot of skill, but seems to lack energy. It has to be time to run two PP units? Split the time and then ride hot hands if one is clicking, make the other unit have to win time back.

Matthews
Marner
Knies
McMann
Reilly

Nylander
Domi
Tavares
Robertson
OEL

On our PP, our second unit bought more drive and purpose to their stint there, we need some of the young and hungry guys getting more PP minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad