Waived: St-Denis, Blunden placed on waivers (both cleared)

Habtchum*

Got a feeling we gonna loose St-Denis. Might be a good solution as a #6 or #7 on a other team thin on D.

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
whats purpose here?

only reason i see is to make room for further contracts to be signed

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
I like reading clueless post on twitter from some habs fan...

Ex: Another french player out of Montreal etc alking about St-Denis....

belko

Mar 13, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Can they still play in that scrimmage? I expected this, but not before they were done with what they came to do

There's a strong chance, I think, that one or both players will be claimed so they're probably allowing themselves time to make adjustments should that happen.

It'd be pretty tough for the Bulldogs not to get St-Denis back, I hope he goes unclaimed..

Kjell Dahlin

Jan 10, 2010
Québec, Québec
Got a feeling we gonna loose St-Denis. Might be a good solution as a #6 or #7 on a other team thin on D.

Same here; from the little I saw during his short NHL stint, Saint-Denis > Weber and, to be honest... I see a Gorges in him: no mistakes, he's quietly doing his job, he provides a two ways play contribution, he has a perfect work ethic and attitude...

Back to the OP, good news for Dumont.

EDIT: Marc-Antoine Godin (La Presse) has Blunden and Saint-Denis in his lineup for today's intra team game.

belko

Mar 13, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Same here; from the little I saw during his short NHL stint, Saint-Denis > Weber and, to be honest... I see a Gorges in him: no mistakes, he's quietly doing his job, he provides a two ways play contribution, he has a perfect work ethic and attitude...

Back to the OP, good news for Dumont.

Agree completely. He was solid, if unspectacular. Great insurance policy to have around.

eddy

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
Hope St. Denis clears. He was solid when called upon last season and is nice to have around if the D gets nailed with injuries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad