SSM Greyhounds 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear6

Feb 20, 2015
Well dean just said in interview that Keegan is fine after blocking the shots but Barrett is day to day so that is good news better than him being out long term

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
Anybody notice that Hollowell and Sambrook are on the ice the whole game, when Sambrook comes off Hollowell goes on they do this all game hopefully they don’t get burned out come playoffs they each play around 30 minuets a game they are 2 of the best defencemen in the OHL in my opinion

Hardcore Techno

Mar 28, 2018
Anybody notice that Hollowell and Sambrook are on the ice the whole game, when Sambrook comes off Hollowell goes on they do this all game hopefully they don’t get burned out come playoffs they each play around 30 minuets a game they are 2 of the best defencemen in the OHL in my opinion
Current coach taking lessons from former coach.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Great to see Villalta back in the net, and played a solid game. Just the two powerplay goals given up, but our penalty kill didn't seem aggressive enough, and was giving too much time to Sarnia. Don't blame Villalta on either one.

bear6

Feb 20, 2015
I hope he’s not too hurt but it sure didn’t look good and I don’t see how the team could say day to day post game (I read in an earlier post) without some in depth examination.
He was taken to the hospital before the game was over so he probably got the update before the game had even ended

Houndsfan22

Mar 27, 2018
Current coach taking lessons from former coach.
3rd pairing is played much like the 4th/3rd line. Mostly for energy. But when you have the stamina and experience these 2 boys do they can rotate shifts and have 2 heavily Jr. seasoned defencemen backing up the blue line.

Gouin Street

Jan 9, 2014
S.S.Marie
Maybe just paranoid. But I'm concerned about the Hayton injury. Staff "have" to say day to day. Too early to tell, especially if there's swelling as the posted on the Sault Star. But what if, what if it's not? Hope he misses just a few games (if he has to) and returns the without any issue soon.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Maybe just paranoid. But I'm concerned about the Hayton injury. Staff "have" to say day to day. Too early to tell, especially if there's swelling as the posted on the Sault Star. But what if, what if it's not? Hope he misses just a few games (if he has to) and returns the without any issue soon.
Hoping for a speedy recovery. Glad it's not the playoffs. In the meantime, it's a good time for our rookies to get more ice time!

Reactions: SuperMod

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
From Brad Coccimiglio on the Sootoday Live Blog:
Barrett Hayton is out due to injury after a hit by Sarnia's Curtis Egert on Tuesday night. The team says he is out day-to-day....Craig Morgan of The Athletic reported earlier today that Arizona Coyotes President of Hockey Operations John Chayka said the injury was a charley horse

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
Hounds win, Knights lose...big 2 points picked up tonight in our quest for 1st in the West!
Yes sir and we still have one game left against them and I believe we would have the tie breaker if it goes head to head first or is it most wins or Regulation wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad