GDT: Springfield Flames @ Cape Fear Kings, 8:00PM on HNIC

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Nah, this is a fine move. Sven needs minutes, he'll get them in Abbottsford. Maybe if we sell at the deadline we can call him back up for some top 6 minutes.

I have a feeling this is what will happen.

Probably see 3 of the top 9 go at the deadline imo.

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Farewell Sven. You will be a great player on a different team... :cry:

Meanwhile, COMEAU. :rant:
Get out of here... If you're going to make controversial comments at least watch the damn games. Comeau has been great lately and Sven is getting physically dominated. This is the best thing to do. Abbotsford needs a coaching+philosophy change IMO but that's another story.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Backlund in, Sven down.

Good. We all want Sven getting some top line minutes, and the Heat could always use some more offense (and hopefully start winning some more games again). I'm also excited to see Backlund play again and I'm hoping his injury didn't affect his play this time around.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
I searched for the Backlund Simpsons avi, but can't find it. Does anybody have it so I can put it in the GDT? I'm also assuming with Backlund being in tonight, that Jackman is a scratch?

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I searched for the Backlund Simpsons avi, but can't find it. Does anybody have it so I can put it in the GDT? I'm also assuming with Backlund being in tonight, that Jackman is a scratch?

image.php

Not sure who's out.

gtwyc

FlyingHeadButts4All
Jun 5, 2011
los angeles, ca
although i wish kopitar had 7 goals and 20 assists so far in 20 gp. he is 7-13 for 20 pts. and i hope nolan doesnt dance with mcgrattan. heres to a good game tonight... cheers!

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
3-2 Flames.

Hudler, Cammalleri and Wideman on the PP with under 2 minutes to go.

Williams x 2 for the Kings.

Gary83*

Flames lead 4-0 going into the third. Posters claim we are now a playoff team.

Flames lose 5-4 and the hf brain trust scream for a rebuild.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
^ Injured

Wes Gilbertson ‏@SUNGilbertson
According to team, #Flames LW Curtis Glencross has an upper-body injury was will be returning to Calgary tomorrow to be re-evaluated.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
^ Injured

Wes Gilbertson ‏@SUNGilbertson
According to team, #Flames LW Curtis Glencross has an upper-body injury was will be returning to Calgary tomorrow to be re-evaluated.

I just caught that one too. That really sucks, and I hope it's nothing serious.

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
Scouts at the game tonight:

Vicki Hall ‏@vickihallch
Scouts at cal-la: Van, NYR, STL, BOS (3), ANA, NASH, BUF, PHI, WASH, PIT, SJ, TOR

Hopefully it's to look at Gio or Comeau, not someone important like Backlund or Brodie. Both of them have looked really good for the Flames this season. Epically Brodie, he has been solid and I can see him turning into a first line defence man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad