Sportsnet - Breakout Players 2014

Thunderheart

Jun 9, 2002
Visit site
Here is the prediction for breakout player in 2014 for the Panthers on the Sportsnet Canada website:

Nick Bjugstad. On paper, the Panthers are a bit of a mystery, but down the middle they are one of the stronger teams in the East. Bjugstad is a big part of that — literally, he’s one of the tallest players in the league at six-foot-six. He is terrific at protecting the puck when he takes it wide and is surrounded by some burgeoning talent up front in Florida, which could result in an even better season than the 16-goal, 38-point effort he had in 2013-14. :yo:
Thunderheart

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
Here is the prediction for breakout player in 2014 for the Panthers on the Sportsnet Canada website:

Nick Bjugstad. On paper, the Panthers are a bit of a mystery, but down the middle they are one of the stronger teams in the East. Bjugstad is a big part of that — literally, he’s one of the tallest players in the league at six-foot-six. He is terrific at protecting the puck when he takes it wide and is surrounded by some burgeoning talent up front in Florida, which could result in an even better season than the 16-goal, 38-point effort he had in 2013-14. :yo:
Thunderheart

haha wasn't there a ranking a couple of weeks ago that had our top-6 down the middle ranked 30th in the league?

Jan 19, 2006
When I first saw the title, I thought it was a list of players who would break something so was expecting to see half the Panthers roster listed.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
When I first saw the title, I thought it was a list of players who would break something so was expecting to see half the Panthers roster listed.

picture.php

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Safe choice imo.

Would be nice if one of our defensemen could breakout. Kulikov, please?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $865.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $209.00