Spooky Or Odd Coincidences And Events In The NHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Nothing will ever beat this, which was posted in September 2015:

Years ago an Avalanche fan complained about Kevin Porter getting called up. Someone said told him to stop being so negative and that Porter would score the game winner. First guy said he'd eat a worm out of his garden if that happened. Well. Never vow to eat a worm if you lose a hockey bet

Beyond that, Milan Hejduk and Ryan Smyth scored their 300th goals in the same game:
1725648131438.png

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
According to his words, Miroslav Satan never ever received an offer from New Jersey Devils. That is weird, isnt it?

But we dont know, if there were any evil trade offers for him. That will be lost in the history.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
@Chairman Maouth tell them about the Sedins last game thing
found it.... the repetitive 2 and 3s, ie. theyre jersey numbers #22 #33

Shots were 33-22 going into OT.

Daniel scored his 22nd goal 33 seconds into the 2nd period, assisted by #23 Alex Edler.

Winning goal from Daniel was scored at 2:33 of OT, assisted by Henrik and Edler. It was Henrik's 23rd career OT assist.

The game took place on Bo Horvat's 23rd birthday.

The OT goal gave Markstrom his 23rd win of the season.

Power plays for the game were 3-2 in favour of Vancouver.

Faceoffs for the game were 33-22 in favour of Vancouver.

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
I don't know what you mean. It was revealed that they're brothers?
oh no I remember their last game they both did something at different times and the times froze at : 22 and the other at :33

found it.... the repetitive 2 and 3s, ie. theyre jersey numbers #22 #33

Shots were 33-22 going into OT.

Daniel scored his 22nd goal 33 seconds into the 2nd period, assisted by #23 Alex Edler.

Winning goal from Daniel was scored at 2:33 of OT, assisted by Henrik and Edler. It was Henrik's 23rd career OT assist.

The game took place on Bo Horvat's 23rd birthday.

The OT goal gave Markstrom his 23rd win of the season.

Power plays for the game were 3-2 in favour of Vancouver.

Faceoffs for the game were 33-22 in favour of Vancouver.
@Chairman Maouth

Thank you , Amnesiac

• Haha
Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i've always wondered where the second puck on the ice came from right after mcsorley slashed brashear in the head

sequence starts at 2:50. you can see the puck enter the frame at 2:55

Reactions: ThreatLevelMidnight

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Years ago an Avalanche fan complained about Kevin Porter getting called up. Someone said told him to stop being so negative and that Porter would score the game winner. First guy said he'd eat a worm out of his garden if that happened. Well. Never vow to eat a worm if you lose a hockey bet

Beyond that, Milan Hejduk and Ryan Smyth scored their 300th goals in the same game:
View attachment 905504

Respect to him for keeping his word about that.

Truthfully, I'm not sure I would have.

Reactions: Hurricane Hugo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad