GDT: Spidey Says, "Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack Mr. Ducksworth!" Devils @ Ducks, 9 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Bob Jovi is morphing in Jamie Lee Curtis...or vis-vesa not sure which

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
lol 17-6 sog

we were ass with that last game's 1st period too. we need to fix that asap
Quite a few reasons why this one is worse

We were on the PK for more than half the period yesterday

We were leading for almost the entire 1st period

This is Carlyle's team, Carlyle's team don't outshoot you 17-6. Especially in a period where the power play's are 1.25 - 0 in favor of the other team and when his team has been leading for all but 90 seconds of this game.

If our coach would stop coaching like Carlyle, maybe the real Carlyle team will start looking like the real Carlyle team.

Reactions: OmNomNom

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bob Jovi is morphing in Jamie Lee Curtis...or vis-vesa not sure which
He used to look real young for a long time.

Now he's content with the ''I'm 55 now and just gonna let my hair go gray'' look. He was still pretty young looking about 5 years ago.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
He used to look real young for a long time.

Now he's content with the ''I'm 55 now and just gonna let my hair go gray'' look. He was still pretty young looking about 5 years ago.
Now he looks like an even more flamboyant Ron Duguay

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Get outshot 17-6 and thoroughly dominated for 95% of the period, singles out one player.
I'm not, but him and Moore and were complete ass on both of the Ducks goals and had 2 or 3 other terrible shifts. It'd be unfair not to call them out on it.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
You're right, Severson leaving his man wide open is a play that happens 10 times a game.

I swear Severson has pictures of Skeletor nailing an eastern European hooker.

He's the ONLY guy on this team that's never held accountable for poor play.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
Everybody except Kinkaid was bad that period. Severson thinking he was a forward on the first goal and not tying up his man's stick on the second goal certainly didn't help.

we had some decent looks tho.

time for the ducks to call the painters..... those walls should be bare.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Quite a few reasons why this one is worse

We were on the PK for more than half the period yesterday

We were leading for almost the entire 1st period

This is Carlyle's team, Carlyle's team don't outshoot you 17-6. Especially in a period where the power play's are 1.25 - 0 in favor of the other team and when his team has been leading for all but 90 seconds of this game.

If our coach would stop coaching like Carlyle, maybe the real Carlyle team will start looking like the real Carlyle team.

I'm not too worried, the Ducks just aren't this good, if they were, they'd be in the playoffs. Devils can still win this game if they settle down and go back to what's been working on the rest of the trip. Two periods to tilt the ice, get a couple of goals, and get it to overtime.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What's our 5 on 3 conversion rate over the past 3 years? 2 for every 9 or 10 that we have? And that's not including the ones that only last for like 10-20 seconds.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can we at least lose this in OT? Or are we not allowed to lose in OT anymore?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I just hope they're not having a letdown now that they've assured no worse than a split on the trip. They still can't afford to go on a losing streak to end it.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad