Spengler Cup

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
SIBIR said:
My feeling tells me the year 2006 will be great for the russian hockey!
this is only the beginning! :eek:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Sibir ! Happy new year !!!! Hey and dont drink to much ;)

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
Wow, Magnitka just beat the heck out of Canadians. Really they are the best team in Europe now. After they adapted to the altitude of Alps they became unstoppable. M. Habsheid shpould have kept quiet how Canada outperformed Metallurg in the first game after they lost on the penalty shots, things like that do not go unpunished.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Isn't the Russian team coached by a Canadian and have 10 Canadians on the team, including the starting netminder?

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
shakes said:
Isn't the Russian team coached by a Canadian and have 10 Canadians on the team, including the starting netminder?

I know their goalie is Canadian, but I'm not sure how many Canadians play on the team.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
The team is coached by a Canadien, Dave King.

They SURELY dont have 10 Canadians as only 3 foreigners are allowed per team in the RSL.

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
12# Peter Bondra said:
The team is coached by a Canadien, Dave King.

They SURELY dont have 10 Canadians as only 3 foreigners are allowed per team in the RSL.

All right.. i thought i heard that watching the first game. I was kinda half asleep, so maybe I heard wrong. Thanks for clarifying.

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
shakes said:
All right.. i thought i heard that watching the first game. I was kinda half asleep, so maybe I heard wrong. Thanks for clarifying.

Right now there are three foreighners in Magnitka: Travis Scott, Andreas Eriksson and Konstantin Simchuk. Was it not for Scott they would not be playing in the final of course. They were grogy in the first two-three games... I am not sure if Dave King changed their style that much but he certainly tightened them up defensively...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad