GDT: Spend Some Time with the Wee Baby Seamus: Your New Jersey Devils (2-0) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (0-1), 7 PM, MSG

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is this gonna be like those Capitals games last year (There was more than one) where we cut it to 3-2 or possibly even tie it, only for them to finish blowing the game wide open?

Reactions: mdj12784

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Must have. Hopefully Jack gets a deserving point(s) soon.
I could care less about the points really. Just want to see him working hard, skating like he can, and making good plays.

Those things usually come together and lead to good things. It’s so frustrating and depressing when he plays like this (which is too often)

Reactions: mdj12784

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
It's kind of a nervous hush. Been that way from the start. A nervous, quiet energy. Toronto fans might be contributing. It seems like they are all on downers.
Home openers always bring a nervous energy it seems lol. You add in all the other factors and you get this result.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I should probably apologize in advance, I took tonight off from work so I could watch this. It usually doesn't end well when I do.:o
I'm watching this from a place where I probably won't be watching from again this season. Not even on this side of the state.

Well, except for the two games down in Sunrise next month which is about 85 miles from here.

My friends watch games here all the time though, on this very TV. They watched a lot of them in 22-23 here, for what it's worth. And they've watched A TON of them here in the other dreadful years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad