GDT: Spend Some Time with the Wee Baby Seamus: Your New Jersey Devils (2-0) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (0-1), 7 PM, MSG

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Funnily enough, I still think we can win this game lmfao
Was just about to make a similar post, a slow start was always in the cards tonight between the travel and the hype and all the former coach dynamics and junk…

The game is still super early and their goalie can’t afford to not be sharp for the rest of the game.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What? You're watching this game and your takeaway is the goalie coach is the problem?
You've watched the team the last 4 years and you don't think the goalie coach is the problem?

He's the one common denominator that's been here for all these goalies. He's been here since Corey Crawford was in Devils training camp. Rumor has it Crawford retired because he clashed with Rogalski and didn't wanna work with him.

Everybody else on that staff (except for Chris Taylor) are gone.

I'm just kidding about that being why Crawford retired.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Wouldn't be the start to a great season without a bad home opener guys, remember!

2022-2023: 5-2 L to Detroit
2011-2012: 3-0 L to Philly

We're so back :naughty:
And whatever other year it was we lost to Philly (think it was ‘09) before having a franchise record first half of the season

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

Screen Shot 2024-10-10 at 7.43.14 PM.png

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The constant cheating on faceoffs has to stop. It slows the game down and is petty. If a player is thrown out of the dot they should be taken out behind the building and shot. And if thr ref continues to act out instead of dropping thr puck he gets shot as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad