Post-Game Talk: Spencer Knight Sighting 4-3 Win

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
I kind of wonder with Samo if he's just a guy the team needs to patient with. IMO he shows he has offensive ability. Just lacking that last touch to convert those shots to goals. Sort of like Tippett here, and then he blossoms with the Flyers.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I kind of wonder with Samo if he's just a guy the team needs to patient with. IMO he shows he has offensive ability. Just lacking that last touch to convert those shots to goals. Sort of like Tippett here, and then he blossoms with the Flyers.

I don't know how much of it is the injury + the injury keeping him out of preseason, because he honestly looks slower to me than he did last year.

Its funny how the sportsnet guys had more belief in Knight making that save than our own. Goldy was sure that dude whiffed on it lol

Even Jovo didn't think so at the end, I think Scripps just isn't great at the TV production stuff like that yet. The replays they showed were not as good as the one shown by SN.

I like the Scripps broadcast a lot for being more humble, not flooding my screen with crap, etc., but the video feed quality isn't the best.

I honestly think Jesper has been good overall. He is good offensively for a bottom 6er (more noticeable than Samoskevich), and fair on defense.

He'll do nicely next to Loustar and Lundell when everyone is healthy unless PoMo decides to keep Reino there.

I wouldnt be against it, but then we have a line 1 RW problem

I like what I've seen from Boqvist (F) quite a bit. I think Boqvist (D) is going to be a long-term project or not long for the team. I wouldn't mind the project, tbh. The opportunity cost is small and the upside is potentially very high.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
did vegas get this guantlet of road games to start off last season too?
Also like how some teams have just hit 2 games while were already at 5

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
did vegas get this guantlet of road games to start off last season too?
Also like how some teams have just hit 2 games while were already at 5
Isn’t there a stretch without games so they can go back and forth to Finland? Thought when I initially looked at the schedule I saw that.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Isn’t there a stretch without games so they can go back and forth to Finland? Thought when I initially looked at the schedule I saw that.
They play October 28th, likely leave the 29th from New York to go to Finland

Play November 1st and 2nd.

Then they have a home stand starting November 7th

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad