Post-Game Talk: Spencer Knight Sighting 4-3 Win

barkovcanfinnish

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Does Tkachuk have covid? Wonder if that’s why they said he’d be out a week. Imagine he’d try to be at the game in some way otherwise, even if he’s gotta be in the press box.

That poor family. Everything they’ve been through. Wouldn’t mind losing 1-0 in OT this one time.

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
On the way....
1000013359.jpg

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
@batting1k not touching this one, this game is gonna be awful. It'll probably be a 7-1 loss and I don't think anyone will be mad. Columbus is bad but this is their game 7. Does anyone know the actual puck drop time, don't wanna get depressed watching the intro.
7pm. After all the tributes are made, it's still a hockey game. Even down top 3 stars on this team, if the Cats put in the work, they beat CBJ going away. Do they want to work hard at the end of the trip? Time will tell.

Reactions: batting1k

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I think the Panthers are going to come out and play hard. There are a lot of players on this Panthers roster right now who are low on the depth chart who are trying to show that they belong in the lineup, and guys like Lundell who are trying to prove that they can step up when the stars are out of the lineup.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I don’t see why this game should be any different. At the end of the day, it’s still a game with meaning and I’m sure Johnny wouldn’t want his current or former teammates to take a night off. If anything, it shows that any game could be your last so you gotta go hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad