Sooooo Are the Predators bad?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
They will be fine.

Mind you, I didn't have them labeled as a serious cup threat, but I do think of them as a playoff team.

Sometimes, you do see an adjustment period when you make significant changes to your core in one off season.

I expect the preds to figure it out as the season moves along.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I’m interested to see the game tonight. I watched their game last night and they seemed relatively low energy and let the Hawks control the pace a lot of the time. CBJ has been weirdly good so far against teams that let them control the game. And they’re well rested. Could be telling for either team tonight.

DownIsTheNewUp

Mar 27, 2017
Tampa
Seems like an overreaction to make any conclusions this early, both with the team and Stamkos.

Everyone knows Stamkos is not a play driver, he's a finisher. Guys like that will have great stats when the team plays well and terrible stats when the team plays poorly. 1 goal in 7 games is a bad start but he's a post and a stick knob save away from 3 in 7 and then nobody would be talking about it. He's also always been a very streaky player. He'll have stretches where he's completely snake bitten and then stretches where everything goes in. Give it time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad