Other Sports: Soccer/Football Thread Part Six

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
The clown show continues....
9362fcad-8a0c-4d3b-8ff8-25d4330269d7_text.gif

nacc BLOCC

Apr 16, 2019
is there a good weekly multi-league, international football highlight show?

i want to pick a team, and i’ll be basing this mainly off of jerseys, enjoyable to watch tactics, and kind of quirked up star players; so want to get blasted with a multitude of teams easy as possible.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Other than Chelsea/Wolves today been a pretty uneventful 2 weeks in the EPL. City still looks like a machine though and Arsenal though fortunate to win yesterday has 6 points. I think Everton could be opening up their new stadium in the championship.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
This new format for the European Cup is pretty cool. I'm guessing Qatar didn't pay enough money this time. PSG's matches my word.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
And were taking a United one. I seriously can't with this team.
I had to do some research as I have been out of the loop. That is certainly a move aha. I think a change of scenery will be good for Sancho, just not sure that Chelsea is the spot.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I had to do some research as I have been out of the loop. That is certainly a move aha. I think a change of scenery will be good for Sancho, just not sure that Chelsea is the spot.

If he can stay wide and play on the left he might be a decent option. But I just dont know what they're trying to build anymore.

They needed a striker and didn't sign one. They needed a centerback, and not only did they not sign one, they sent their best one on loan.

Reactions: PDX Flyer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad