Post-Game Talk: SO Win! MTL Officially Named King of Booin Killing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
Emelin is a chicken for a hip check yet Lucic is a BIG MAN for spearing Emelin in the pills? Last time I checked going after the pills is about as low & cowardly as one can get.

**** you.

Not to mention that Lucic chose to make his comment through the media and not to Emelin directly.

Add that to running from Laraque for a whole game and begging for a line judge after taking a jab from Orr in a legal fight and I think we can see who the coward really is.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
That franchise has a culture that resonates with bloodthirsty louts. But many reactions on the main board and elsewhere to Lucic's actions and comments yesterday suggest that neutral fans now see through the "old-time toughness" smokescreen the broons have been hiding behind for years. Basically they're bullies and babies.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
HoVduZH.gif

habfaninvictoria

Nov 1, 2007
Victoria BC
During the game yesterday my 4 year old daughter was asking which was the good team. My answer was the one in white..... when she asked why the one in black was no good my answer was:
" You know how daddy is always telling you it's not good to complain all the time " ... she immediately says..... " oh you mean they're whiners".

Halifaxhab*

During the game yesterday my 4 year old daughter was asking which was the good team. My answer was the one in white..... when she asked why the one in black was no good my answer was:
" You know how daddy is always telling you it's not good to complain all the time " ... she immediately says..... " oh you mean they're whiners".

There is nothing that cuts as deep as the plain as day, straightforward truth of a 4yo child. My son sees the B and points saying "babies"

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC

:clap: I need to properly educate my future children. I worry about them rebelling if I come on too strong :P

WeeBey

Aug 7, 2009
montreal
Bruins and a lot of their fan base is mind boggling. Is there a single fan base that complains more and insists on players "answer the bell" for every single hit? **** is unreal.

I'm also baffled as to how a team that has had so much success in the last 5 years could be so bothered by a team that's been as average as ours. They're the ones that should be trolling us, not the other way around.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
TSN just said Weise has a suspected wrist tendon injury but didn't say how long he's expected out. That's better than the broken leg someone said was the reported injury in this thread last night.

PricePkPatch*

TSN just said Weise has a suspected wrist tendon injury but didn't say how long he's expected out. That's better than the broken leg someone said was the reported injury in this thread last night.

Magnetic resonance are not perfect 3d pictures of the internal organs. Especially something as delicate and complex as the wrist. If there's swelling involved, I have no trouble believing the diagnostic is iffy.

LaFloater

Jan 23, 2014
Burlington
Lucic is such an ahole for the comments. Spears someone in the gonads and then denies the video evidence? He got wiped out on one of the best hipchecks I have seen in years. He should be suspended for a game for the spear!! Why isnt he? Not even a hearing? I can remember when the Bruins beat the Habs in their Stanley Cup year and Lucic took Hamrlik? face first into the boards from behind in game 6 and was kicked out of the game. Of course was he suspended for game 7? No of course not! And of course who figures into the winning goal in OT Lucic!! Total BS!!

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
There is nothing that cuts as deep as the plain as day, straightforward truth of a 4yo child. My son sees the B and points saying "babies"

Couldn't agree more. And it get's worse, I have a few friends that like the bruins and they haven't changed, in their 30's and still acting like kids, like it's actually pretty sad

But it's starts from up there, their owner, GM, President to the coach and obviously will affect their fan base. They really have problems

LaFloater

Jan 23, 2014
Burlington
Lucic is such an ahole for the comments. Spears someone in the gonads and then denies the video evidence? He got wiped out on one of the best hipchecks I have seen in years. He should be suspended for a game for the spear!! Why isnt he? Not even a hearing? I can remember when the Bruins beat the Habs in their Stanley Cup year and Lucic took Hamrlik? face first into the boards from behind in game 6 and was kicked out of the game. Of course was he suspended for game 7? No of course not! And of course who figures into the winning goal in OT Lucic!! Total BS!!

Oct 22, 2012
Bumping this GIF because it's awesome and it deserves it.

Awesome celly.

<3

If you pay close attention to that move, he purposely gets the puck to wobble on the first deke so by the time he is in too close to roof it, the puck pops up on its side and he is able to life it high while being so close. Can't believe I've never picked up on that watching him pull that move off all the time. What an artist.

habitue*

That was the same year Chara wasnot suspended for almost killing MaxPac.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site

Yeah, that was spacek. But he hit the numbers as per usual. He did get suspended one game. Spacek was very lucky he didn't get hurt worse.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
<3

If you pay close attention to that move, he purposely gets the puck to wobble on the first deke so by the time he is in too close to roof it, the puck pops up on its side and he is able to life it high while being so close. Can't believe I've never picked up on that watching him pull that move off all the time. What an artist.

watch his left foot during the deke too, ..i definitely learnt something lol

JAVO16

Sep 21, 2008
Montréal
<3

Man, first time I heard about that. Looking at it, I can't tell if you say is true or not, but I have hard time believing a guy would deliberately wobble a puck. Also, I don't think he would actually need to do that to roof the puck. You can see that he gave the puck some backwards momentum and that was the key to lifting it more so than the wobble IMO.

I'd be interested to know though from goalies that post here if they watch to see if the puck starts jumping around like that though during shootouts.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
If iginla doesn't resign with the bruins do you think mb will be in on that? (If we don't resign vanek of course)

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
If iginla doesn't resign with the bruins do you think mb will be in on that? (If we don't resign vanek of course)

I think the question is more "does Iginla want to come here". I think MB would be all over him but I just don't see Jarome coming here. If he leaves Boston I see him signing in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad