So how does the Kings Line up look like

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Hey Kings Fans, Haven't been able to watch much of the Kings pre season Games. How does the line up look this year. Which young prospect looks to make the line up.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
My best guess is
Lafferiere- Kopitar- Kempe
Fiala – Byfield – Foegele
Jeannot– Danault – Moore
Turcotte – Thomas – Fagemo/Lewis
Extra- Lewis/Fagemo

The defense is harder to pair with Doughty out but Alphabetically
Anderson
Burroughs
Clarke
Edmundson
Gavrikov
Spence
Extra- Jones

Kuemper
Rittich

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
My best guess is
Jeannot– Danault – Moore
Extra- Lewis/Fagemo

Anderson
Burroughs
Clarke
Edmundson
Gavrikov
Spence
Extra- Jones

Kuemper
Rittich

1727726497178.gif

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
My best guess is
Jeannot– Danault – Moore
Extra- Lewis/Fagemo

Anderson
Burroughs
Clarkes
Edmundson
Gavrikov
Spence
Extra- Jones

Kuemper
Rittich
I think you’re about right with that. I think Burroughs will start 5/5 with Anderson and the 3 pairs play roughly equal time at even strength. Clarke will take the pp1 minutes with Spence and Burroughs eating the right hand side PK minutes.

I think that’s enough to stay competitive and will really give Clarke an opportunity to do his thing offensively. It’ll be interesting for sure.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Laferriere-Kopitar-Kempe
Foegle-Byfield-Fiala
Jeannot-Danault-Moore
Lewis-Turcotte-Thomas
Helenius, Fagemo

Gavrikov-Spence
Edmundson-Clarke
Anderson-Burroughs
Englund

Kuemper
Rittich

Only real battles are going to be determined by the decision to keep 7 or 8 defensemen. 8 d seemed logical before Doughty got hurt, but they won't be able to limit the minutes for Clarke now, so maybe that plan goes out the window and they roll with 7 defensemen until Doughty is back around December.

Helenius deserves the look in my opinion, so one of Fagemo or Moverare gets waived based on their preference for the extra forward or defender. I also think Studnicka i a dark horse to make the team.

Reactions: Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
think so huh?
Let me rephrase. Eventually, Englund will get waived or traded.

They did give Englund an A during the pre-season.

I had Burroughs and Englund BOTH as extras earlier this summer and Fagemo as the extra forward.

Now, with DD's injury and a lack of RHD, things have changed. Jones seems like he might a look now as the 7th D, so where does that leave Englund? The 8th D again...

BLAND - Kings won't keep Helenius as a extra - he will either make the team as the 4C OR be in Ontario.

I'm sure that Jesse can chime in, but if you listen to all the Yannetti interviews this summer and speaking with him during the rookie camp, he thinks Helenius will be the 4C next year. Helenius is my fav prospect, might get a look this year, but don't see him being a full time NHL'er until next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad