GDT: SNES in Anaheim Wednesday night 10pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
There's a number of bigger defensemen clustered near the top of the draft.

If given the chance I think we're ending up with one.
1709787669514.png

These numbers are absolutely staggering for D-Men this draft!

Reactions: bert

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Yikes thats a nasty injury. At least he got it in the NHL and gets to enjoy the higher salary for the rest of the year.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Chabot held Killorn softly, gently in front of the net. It was quite emotinally touching. If only they could have pumped some pairs figure skating music as he allowed Killorn to score that goal with his stick they might have got high scores for artistic interpretation IF this was figure skating!!
Chabot is a joke in front of the net
I remember a game vs Washington when he just made the perfect pass to an opponent in front of our net for an easy goal
Pinto couldn't believe his eyes
Hilarious scene

Reactions: Senovision

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Kubalik needs to be number one on the trade repellant board
I can't recall a player who was more invisible and useless, uninvolved, unengaged than this player. There are players who have highs and lows of course, but this guy is near invisible to me. I typically can't remember a play he made during the course of a a game. Very strange!

Reactions: StoicSensFan

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
This is brutal. Feel like the league should be paying me to watch.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
I was likely what little I've seen of Highmore... hopefully is it just a stinger, not a separation and he's ok.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad