GDT: Slovakia - Switzerland 19 20 (CET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

flemo

Jan 7, 2010
Unsportsmanlike conduct used to be 10 min penalty without powerplay, wasn't?

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Unsportsmanlike conduct used to be 10 min penalty without powerplay, wasn't?
75.2. MINOR PENALTY
A Minor Penalty for “Unsportsmanlike Conduct” shall be assessed under this rule for the following infractions:
(I) Any identifiable Player who uses obscene, profane or abusive language or gestures directed at any person.

Fits pretty good.

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio
75.2. MINOR PENALTY
A Minor Penalty for “Unsportsmanlike Conduct” shall be assessed under this rule for the following infractions:
(I) Any identifiable Player who uses obscene, profane or abusive language or gestures directed at any person.

Fits pretty good.
would have been way more penalties if actually enforced

flemo

Jan 7, 2010
75.2. MINOR PENALTY

Fits pretty good.
Thanks for quick reaction ;-). I can imagine the words Knazko used, just not sure about language he used.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Does anyone know what he might have said? Had to be something offensive, like a slur or whatever. You just don't see that kind of penalty called very often

Reactions: jj cale

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Depends on what you say. The refs probably heard something.
Hockey is doomed

Does anyone know what he might have said? Had to be something offensive, like a slur or whatever. You just don't see that kind of penalty called very often
Maybe Richard said something the ref didn’t hear. Ever heard of slavophobia? Switzerland doesn’t have an equivalent.

Still, dumb penalty either way. I wouldn’t want a Swiss player to get called for celebrating in front of Slovak player at all

tuniak

Dec 27, 2020
Knazko was watching Leafs elimination game. Worth the penalty just for memes, if we win.

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
So contrary to how Czech commenters have been building up the Swiss here as some invincible Hulks who cannot be scored against, I guess they are still at least a bit vulnerable when they play against a semi-OK team. That’s reassuring.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Hockey is doomed

Maybe Richard said something the ref didn’t hear. Ever heard of slavophobia? Switzerland doesn’t have an equivalent.

Still, dumb penalty either way. I wouldn’t want a Swiss player to get called for celebrating in front of Slovak player at all

Not true. The Germans used to call us *Kuhschweizer" during the Swabian war in the last few years of the 15th century. This term is pretty much untranslatable, but basically implies that the swiss are having sexual relations with their cows. Continues to this day to some degree.

So get your facts straight!

WeberStreit

Jan 31, 2008
They showed the ref cam replay on the swiss TV: the slovak player was still arguing and taunting on the way to the bench, that’s when the ref called the penalty. Really dumb move by #22.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad