GDT: SKA vs Lokomotiv - October 7, 12:00 PM EST

Mudz

3peat watch: 0/3
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
Not to be too picky, but 5:31 is the game he had the most TOI in October, 1:24 minute more than vs Minsk, and 2:06 minutes more than Severstal. I think we’re going in the right direction here.😍

That's the spirit! By the end of the year he'll be easily at like 8 mins. I don't know why anyone is complaining

Last edited:

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
Its frustrating, but I don't think it will hurt his development. Additionally, he's learning to deal with extreme levels of frustration, which means internalizing it and finding a constructive way of dealing with it. Would rather he be here, but I'm sure he is growing as a player and as a person, just as any difficult life experience provides as an opportunity.

Reactions: Canadienna

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I don’t know how contracts and agreements with the Khl works, but is there any realistic scenario for KHL to release their rights to Demidov?

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
It’s frustrating, but I don't think it will hurt his development. Additionally, he's learning to deal with extreme levels of frustration, which means internalizing it and finding a constructive way of dealing with it. Would rather he be here, but I'm sure he is growing as a player and as a person, just as any difficult life experience provides as an opportunity.
Don’t get bitter. Get butter. This will make the bitter taste better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canadienna

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
How much would we need to raise to buyout the last year of his contract? Someone start the crowd funding.

If there was say 1M$ needed to pay off SKA on behalf of Demidov, it could be crowd funded so easily in Canada. We could easily find 100K people to pay 10$ each. But somehow I think it’s much more complicated.

Ad

Ad

Ad