GDT: SKA vs Dinamo Minsk - October 3, 12:10 PM EST

branlumi

Sep 26, 2024
I’m just trying to understand how playing 4 mins helps anyone development…it doesn’t! What is the rational decision behind this, wonder if he knew this would be the case prior to any commitment…rather have him watch film of his highlights then play 4 mins a night and still be player of the month - smh

sukimono

Mar 27, 2009
PQ
Thanks Mozilla CacheView !
708FFB4C812CD71C601A5A57E99DCBD78F43A048.jpg

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
I’m just trying to understand how playing 4 mins helps anyone development…it doesn’t! What is the rational decision behind this, wonder if he knew this would be the case prior to any commitment…rather have him watch film of his highlights then play 4 mins a night and still be player of the month - smh

Dallas Eakins the buffoon did exactly the same with my boy Yakupov

Maybe Boogard back in the day? NHLers rarely go under 9 minutes anymore. 4 minutes is to embarrass/punish. Why bother even dressing him?
Gazdic… who played with my boy yakupov

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Dallas Eakins the buffoon did exactly the same with my boy Yakupov

Gazdic… who played with my boy yakupov
In the case of Eakins it might have been trying to send a message to the GM. Or sadism. For Demidov I’d wager on blackmail over sadism. There’s no chance that Rottenberg is that stupid. No one is.

Svart

Live Slow, Die Fat
Jul 5, 2006
I'm thinking they're trying real hard to extend him beyond this season and Ivan veut rien savoir so he gets less playing time.. it's the Russian way

• Wow
Reactions: dinodebino

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I'm thinking they're trying real hard to extend him beyond this season and Ivan veut rien savoir so he gets less playing time.. it's the Russian way
He should just get a loan (hell his agent can lend him the money) and buy out his contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad