GDT: SKA vs Dinamo Minsk - October 3, 12:10 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Michkov being a « jerk » was the best thing he’s ever done for himself. I hope that Demidov does the same.

The narrative of Michkov being a jerk has nothing to do with it. I said a million times Rotenberg won't be allowed to screw up development. Not gonna happen.

Someone mentioned Buchelnikov earlier......same situation. Same goes for Khusnutdinov, Michkov.

But whatever, I can't prevent yall from going into hysterics.

362177.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasha Orlov

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
lol at Hab fans. "OMG, the sky is falling!!!":laugh::laugh:

If Demidov's minutes continue dwindle he'll be traded. Rotenberg won't be allowed to screw up his development. It's similar to why Michkov was sent to Sochi instead of being buried on St. Pete.
Any sense as to why a coach would do this to a kid???
Just makes no sense....

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Ah Grant. I have a soft spot for this guy. He's a crusty old dude like me and since he predicted the Slaf draft and how all that went down he's been a regular on Marinaro's podcast. He has a thin skin though and used to post on HFBOARDS a long time ago till someone pissed him off and he stopped posting here. 😂
I like some of his episodes with Tony , he seems to be a little more humble nowadays lol

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Ah Grant. I have a soft spot for this guy. He's a crusty old dude like me and since he predicted the Slaf draft and how all that went down he's been a regular on Marinaro's podcast. He has a thin skin though and used to post on HFBOARDS a long time ago till someone pissed him off and he stopped posting here. 😂

Pretty sure that was me, we used to get into it pretty good. Soyboy took his toys and went home. Remember when Bob Mackenzie posted here for a bit, we really made him mad :(

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Rotenberg treats all youngsters like this. Ive said it before, he values principals over common sense.
Trying try to get inside the head of that buffoon will only make yourself go crazy.
Yeah, I don’t buy that Rottenberg is just being old school, negligent or incompetent anymore. Sorry.🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Matthew McConaughay

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
Yeah he's gotten more comfortable talking in front of a camera and his takes on players are better than Simon Boisvert who is a frikken idiot IMO.

He's not even one tenth as bad as some of the posters here try to represent him as. Nobody bats 1.000 in prospect projection, he has all his takes published and out there so people can tee off on his misses but so what, you can do that for anybody.

Could you imagine posters here had a published record of their worst takes? You would instantly know that the vast majority of opinion here is utterly worthless.

The thought that we traded Grant and Bob MacKenzie on these boards for some of these loudmouth posters is the epitome of this place. Like damn son.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Yeah, I don’t buy that Rottenberg is just being old school, negligent or incompetent anymore. Sorry.🤷‍♂️

The Roma Rotenberg creed: "This is our game plan! If the game plan doesn't work, we'll keep doing it until it does. And if we lose I'll blame the loss on something else."

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
The Roma Rotenberg creed: "This is our game plan! If the game plan doesn't work, we'll keep doing it until it does. And if we lose I'll blame it on something else."
I don't think that creed is limited to Rotenberg.

Reactions: Zine

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

I was arguing with him that William Trudeau was not an anglophone. He was adamant someone named William had to be at least half-anglophone. He asked Timmins in the post-draft interview if Trudeau was anglophone and Timmins was basically "lol, no".

Fun memory.

Reactions: Pickles

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I was arguing with him that William Trudeau was not an anglophone. He was adamant someone named William had to be at least half-anglophone. He asked Timmins in the post-draft interview if Trudeau was anglophone and Timmins was basically "lol, no".

Fun memory.
Man William is like the most popular name in Quebec for baby boys.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Didn't watch the 3rd. I guess he didn't get a shift? His TOI was at 4:07 already at the end of the 2nd

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013

Fun memory.

I know of at least 4 parents who named their son William just in my immediate circle, all pure laine francophones.

Reactions: Gustave

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Man William is like the most popular name in Quebec for baby boys.
Man, I was CERTAIN it was Gustave. FFS, I’ve been lied to!

For real, I think I have 3 to 5 William (not pronounced how you think, for you anglos:laugh:)
in my circle of coworkers friends and family. It needs to stop lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad