GDT: SKA vs Dinamo Minsk - October 3, 12:10 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JIMVINNY

Nov 9, 2007
At this point, it's obvious they're punishing him for not signing a contract extension. It is what it is, he's going to have to deal with it, but there's no sense in us freaking out about it. Most NHL teams would rather try to recoup assets by trading a player that won't re-sign, but obviously the KHL is different. I guess we wait for next year.

A Loyal Demidog

Marc Bergevin's Bitch
Oct 20, 2016
At a certain point, I wonder if Habs management are going to do something about the mismanagement of Demidov. Because it’s evident that something fishy’s up.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
At a certain point, I wonder if Habs management are going to do something about the mismanagement of Demidov. Because it’s evident that something fishy’s up.
they have zero control, and zero voice on the player

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It's just funny people are surprised at all tho
It was this or he plays a useless 3rd MHL year vs kids again putting up 80 points

It's like what do people want exactly
These are so.e of the reasons we were able to get him at #5 at all
Lets just be patient abd wait the season out
i keep saying it but we waited 2 years for Caufield and Hutson
itll be here soo er than we think

f***ing great #81 scores lol..

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Today on episode 6 of *the rebuild*

The 2023 and 2024 5th overall picks are not playing (and why it's a good thing) (14min)

Discover dix30 with William Trudeau on his day off (12min)

Week 6 2023 recap (4min)

Hanji

Oct 14, 2009
Wisconsin
At this point, it's obvious they're punishing him for not signing a contract extension. It is what it is, he's going to have to deal with it, but there's no sense in us freaking out about it. Most NHL teams would rather try to recoup assets by trading a player that won't re-sign, but obviously the KHL is different. I guess we wait for next year.

If SKA is punishing Demidov for not signing an extension, why do Gritsyuk (#81) and Nikishin receive ice time? They're refusing to sign extensions as well.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
If SKA is punishing Demidov for not signing an extension, why do Gritsyuk (#81) and Nikishin receive ice time? They're refusing to sign extensions as well.
That is their sales pitch. Give us 2 years please or do not play.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Gritsyuk extended for 2 years (this is year 1 of his extension).

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I had a bad feeling that something like this would happen. They have zero interest in developing someone that’s leaving after this season. At least he won’t be tempted to sign again in the khl after this crap.

He can come over to play after his khl season, correct? When’s it over (not including playoffs of course)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad