GDT: SKA vs Dinamo Minsk - October 3, 12:10 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Oh cool I get to read a bunch of people complain for a few hours! 🤣
I've stopped even watching for the most part.
I have no interest in watching crappy hockey for minimal shifts every fourth time 5v5 and even longer waits when teams are penalized.
I get enough of that with the Habs waiting for our top line to come on with a proper D pairing.:help:
At least with the Habs I know most of our good players will see the ice for PP.

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
You guys got it all wrong. His low ice time is indicative that Rotenberg is actually masterminding strategic use of his secret weapon. Only play him when absolutely necessary and minimize risk of injury and chances that the rest of the league wise up about the ace he’s got up his sleeve. f***ing brilliant IMO :sarcasm:

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
You guys got it all wrong. His low ice time is indicative that Rotenberg is actually masterminding strategic use of his secret weapon. Only play him when absolutely necessary and minimize risk of injury and chances that the rest of the league wise up about the ace he’s got up his sleeve. f***ing brilliant IMO :sarcasm:
Yeah guys, it’s called load management. Rotenberg is a visionary.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
What kind of offer would it take to get both Demidov and Rotenberg over this year?

Reactions: bopeep

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
1727972250249.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad