GDT: SKA versus Spartak - October 25th, 12:30 EST

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Does it look like teams are trying to key in on Demidov is out there? For example, I'm curious if opposing teams are typically trying to get their top pairing out against Demidov when they have the chance to, like on O zone faceoffs or in general.

I'm curious because if this is the case then it probably suggests something strong about what other coaches/teams think about Demidov in terms of an offensive threat.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
It's hilarious how the KHL website just has more stats for games then the NHL one (some of it is similar to NHL Edge but easier to read).

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Does it look like teams are trying to key in on Demidov is out there? For example, I'm curious if opposing teams are typically trying to get their top pairing out against Demidov when they have the chance to, like on O zone faceoffs or in general.

I'm curious because if this is the case then it probably suggests something strong about what other coaches/teams think about Demidov in terms of an offensive threat.
Up to now, he played so seldom, that the other coach could only adjust when he saw him and on the fly. If there was a whistle even after 18 seconds, Demidov would be off. We’ll see what they do now if they really play him more.

Thomas Sowell

Sep 23, 2024
At this paste he could very well have close to exactly what Michkov did which was 41 points in 48 games.

Demidov could achieve this and maybe more.

I wonder what was the average ice time for Michkov last year and how much PP time he got.
Demidovs points per 60 minutes played as of yesterday was 4.61, michkovs last year was 3.04

Demidov is producing more. Significantly more

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad