GDT: SKA versus Spartak - October 25th, 12:30 EST

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Almost another one!

Btw totally wrong about the goaltender, he's been amazing after that softie.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
18 year old on the 3rd line...I am OK with that.
I haven’t seen him play except for highlights, but how the hell are their top 6 better than him??? I get there’s politics involved, but there’s money in winning.

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
8 points in the last 5 games. Probably close to rookie of the month again if he keeps going with a few games left until the end of the month. All of this with no less then 10 min avg of ice time except maybe these last 2 games.

• Love
Reactions: KevSkillz4

Sam I Am

Jul 23, 2003
Visit site
I've only seen him once at the end on the last PP unless I missed some other instance which I doubt.

You missed it. He was definitely playing most of a couple of PP. The first one I noticed him running it from the right dasherboard. Later on in the third it was Kuznetsov on the right and Demidov on the left setting up a scoring opportunity with a short pass to the bumper.

Apart from the PPs, Demidov was getting plenty of ice time. It was a refreshing change from having his ass stapled to the bench in the third.

Reactions: CaptnNemo

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
You missed it. He was definitely playing most of a couple of PP. The first one I noticed him running it from the right dasherboard. Later on in the third it was Kuznetsov on the right and Demidov on the left setting up a scoring opportunity with a short pass to the bumper
Aight! My bad..so used to not see him. I probably didn't pay attention at all loll

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
At this paste he could very well have close to exactly what Michkov did which was 41 points in 48 games.

Demidov could achieve this and maybe more.

I wonder what was the average ice time for Michkov last year and how much PP time he got.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad