Attachments

• IMG_0042.jpeg
    IMG_0042.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

BJCOLLINS

Jul 7, 2003
Pirate Satellite
18 year old on the 3rd line...I am OK with that.
Sounds about right, better than 4th line or in the press box. Good experience/reps for the kid. Putting him into our lineup may not be best given the teams poor play early. They’d eat him alive in the AHL, giving him the Trouba treatment. He’d be dominating in the CHL & learning very little. I’m okay with the spring if he can continue to play steady minutes Vs men in the KHL

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
He was the best player on the ice for CKA in the 1st period with 3 or 4 shots while been solid in his own zone.

Agreed, one ill advised (but not benchable) no look pass in the neutral zone aside, I thought he looked great. The work to break up passing lanes at both ends of the ice are noticeable, if he can translate that to the NHL he'll be in his coach's good graces quickly.

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
Agreed, one ill advised (but not benchable) no look pass in the neutral zone aside, I thought he looked great. The work to break up passing lanes at both ends of the ice are noticeable, if he can translate that to the NHL he'll be in his coach's good graces quickly.
EA is going to have to create a new player category when you create your be a pro player.

It's gonna be called : Elite 2 way winger

And the default jersey number before customizing it will be 91. 😁

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad