Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
SKA versus Avtomobilist - October 12th, 10:00 EST

IMG_0023.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
If PHI can put Michkov in NHL, why MTL can't with Demidov?!?!

Different situation, Michkov played a lot of minute with Sotchi, but not Demidov...

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
The idea is this....they all know he's staying 1 year. So clearly the coach isn't trying to help Demidov in his progression, he couldn't care less. So he's not playing him 'cause he believes he's a liability? Awesome. So why not send him down? Move on from Demidov, enough with the distraction, and play whoever you want to win.

I absolutely do not get it unless the only purpose right now is to hurt Demidov. Which makes absolutely no sense.

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
1728741043950.png

The idea is this....they all know he's staying 1 year. So clearly the coach isn't trying to help Demidov in his progression, he couldn't care less. So he's not playing him 'cause he believes he's a liability? Awesome. So why not send him down? Move on from Demidov, enough with the distraction, and play whoever you want to win.

I absolutely do not get it unless the only purpose right now is to hurt Demidov. Which makes absolutely no sense.
It's not only the developement,it's more that Rotenburg, is benching one or probably his most talented player, totaly illogical, if you want to win.

Next Best Thing

Oct 31, 2022
View attachment 915549

It's not only the developement,it's more that Rotenburg, is benching one or probably his most talented player, totaly illogical, if you want to win.
Too bad that he obviously doesn't give two shits about winning, he's a delusional and narcissistic coach who dreams of putting himself in the game. And if you call him out he'll triple down on his stupidity just to spite you because he takes criticism like a 5 yr old.

It's a toxic culture and we need to get him away from that circus. At least ours is healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matthew McConaughay

ForeverHabs97

May 11, 2013
Canada
This coach for some reason is punishing this kid...he is possibly the best forward on the team and isn't being used. Makes no sense
they want him to sign that must be the only reason

remember they do this with a lot of players. Romanov went through the same thing but had a lot more minutes.

Them willing to punish him this much to have a contract signed with them just goes to show how good he is. They will do everything to bring him to a contract

I hope he doesn't cave and just sticks it to em by coming to Montreal in 2025.
I think he'll be a GOAT once it's all said and done his creativity and offensive abilites are just too high matched with a compete level, he's gonna be special.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
they want him to sign that must be the only reason

remember they do this with a lot of players. Romanov went through the same thing but had a lot more minutes.

Them willing to punish him this much to have a contract signed with them just goes to show how good he is. They will do everything to bring him to a contract

I hope he doesn't cave and just sticks it to em by coming to Montreal in 2025.
I think he'll be a GOAT once it's all said and done his creativity and offensive abilites are just too high matched with a compete level, he's gonna be special.
Or they want us to pay a $10M ransom for him

Reactions: ForeverHabs97

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Demidov got promoted to the Kuznetsov line in the 3rd and is doing very well, now SKA is taking a commanding lead as it lifted the tempo of the entire lineup.

No points, but hopefully they impress enough that he plays on a 3rd line next game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad