Confirmed with Link: SKA Officially Terminates Matvei Michkov’s Contract - He’s Coming!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I'm optimistic Michkov could get TORTS fired quicker. That would be positive, I'd say. And it will be fun to watch him play. I hope he gets a lot of time with Frost.

There's another thread for it, but for the sake of bringing happiness and joy to this one, I'll leave this here.
Resized_20240524_153345.jpeg

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
^^
You have to kind of know the crowd.

I’ve posted some things that obvs were not going to be taken well by the majority - not naive of the fallout likely to come. Be it little political beliefs, getting on players that are likeable to a portion of the fanbase, or on posters who are generally liked.

Speak your mind, and own the push back. Have the gall to do so, and laugh off the nonsense. HF to me is a place that generally when it comes to the team I agree with most of the viewpoints. Enjoy seeing the different ones, even if I think sometimes they are BS.

End of the day it’s just a message board with a bunch of losers who could probably have more of a life than spending some of it here. Hell it’s low key therapy for me probably for this turd ass team that I used to love.

Enjoy it for what it is, and get outside as much as you can.

Kum bah yah.
this... if it wasnt for shitposting i dont think id follow this Org. at all anymore

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
I'm optimistic Michkov could get TORTS fired quicker. That would be positive, I'd say. And it will be fun to watch him play. I hope he gets a lot of time with Frost.

There's another thread for it, but for the sake of bringing happiness and joy to this one, I'll leave this here.
View attachment 888116

25CE6E79-9B0B-4537-9489-93325EDF40EC.jpeg

I’ll help out

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Buddy, you’ve been like this for years. No assumptions necessary. The way you lord around an Internet forum pompously dismissing Wrong Opinions is plain for anyone outside of your bubble to see.
Ive taken Jojo's advice and just hit the ignore button, I'll interact with the users here who argue in good faith. For your own sanity, I would suggest the same. It's not like you're missing any good content.

Anyhow, I still nervous about this kid not fulfilling my every wish and dream. I just want one damn thing to hold onto as a fan, and I'm scared he might not be it. Anyone else in this boat?

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad