Confirmed with Link: SKA Officially Terminates Matvei Michkov’s Contract - He’s Coming! upd: signs ELC on 7/1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY

I mean, surely Armstrong knows he has played far, far more on NHL ice than anything else? And misspoke on some level?

It would be slightly concerning if our director of player development had not watched enough of Michkov to know that...

Really goes to show that they have no f***ing clue what they are doing.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

I mean, surely Armstrong knows he has played far, far more on NHL ice than anything else? And misspoke on some level?

It would be slightly concerning if our director of player development had not watched enough of Michkov to know that...

9PpY6IZmBmFz96Ru7C.gif

This guy likely has a triple digit salary. I mean, come on.

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia

I would actually feel a lot more comfortable if our entire player development and coaching staff never speaks directly to Matvei. Really hoping he doesn’t learn English till torts is gone.

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
It's always great to see staff not knowing what ice size their #1 prospect plays on
“When asked why he had decided to bench Matvei Michkov 3 games into the season after a 2 goal, 1 assist outing, Coach John Tortorella responded that it would be good for Michkov to see the smaller ice surface from the press box and to study how Scott Laughton and Garnet Hathaway play in their own end of the ice.”

volnoir

Nov 13, 2015
“When asked why he had decided to bench Matvei Michkov 3 games into the season after a 2 goal, 1 assist outing, Coach John Tortorella responded that it would be good for Michkov to see the smaller ice surface from the press box and to study how Scott Laughton and Garnet Hathaway play in their own end of the ice.”
Checks out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad