Confirmed with Link: SKA Officially Terminates Matvei Michkov’s Contract - He’s Coming! upd: signs ELC on 7/1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Most likely outcome is he plays his rookie deal and is annoyed with the organization. Signs to UFA and then signs with NYR.

Bobby Clarke and Torts can’t believe this soft prick decides to leave.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Poor kid, not only will he have to suffer the God Emperor’s mind games, but he’ll probably be put on a line with Poehling and Cates.

I’m generally a pessimist but I just don’t see it. There is very little they can do to hold this kid back. 1) their own destinies are intertwined I.e they realize they need a face to sell 2) he’s too good not to overcome anything they MAY throw his way regardless

Reactions: BiggE

Embiid

This show is rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
Remember when G was sent down to the Phantoms in 2009 to make room for Briere over Powe and Jared Ross?

I expect Michkov to have an equally idiotic episode at some point in his rookie season. Got to hold on to themz traditions..

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Remember when G was sent down to the Phantoms in 2009 to make room for Briere over Powe and Jared Ross?

I expect Michkov to have an equally idiotic episode at some point in his rookie season. Got to hold on to themz traditions..

I remember that day. Everyone thought Giroux was going to demand a trade. Well, almost everyone.

Embiid

This show is rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
Any ETA on when we can buy his jersey?
you mean this?

Screenshot_20240701_205354_Chrome.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad