GDT: SKA game 2 vs Lada Saturday at 7:30 am EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
For such a skilled player, he really is a hard worker away from the puck. He gets lost at times and he can have an occasional brain freeze, but he's always moving and trying to be proactive.
Great observation. The occasional brain freeze is normal. The fact that he always seems involved in the play as well as being a hard worker away from the puck, has really impressed me.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Not watching but sounds like ice time was a concern, wonder if it’s him or if it was kuznetzov not being responsible

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I tuned off the game because that was just painful hockey to watch, from both sides.

There's room for improvement in his decisions with the puck, although he is amazing to create open ice, it is often when he's trying to hold on to the puck to create that space where he gets caught. He will need to find a better balance, but I don't think he can practice that in the KHL. He will need to make the adjustment once in NA. That being said, Demidov is way too smart and hard working not to.

His play off the puck is already better than most other players in the KHL. To have that as an 18 year old with supreme offensive skill is rare and the reason why he will most likely become a franchise forward.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I tuned off the game because that was just painful hockey to watch, from both sides.

There's room for improvement in his decisions with the puck, although he is amazing to create open ice, it is often when he's trying to hold on to the puck to create that space where he gets caught. He will need to find a better balance, but I don't think he can practice that in the KHL. He will need to make the adjustment once in NA. That being said, Demidov is way too smart and hard working not to.

His play off the puck is already better than most other players in the KHL. To have that as an 18 year old with supreme offensive skill is rare and the reason why he will most likely become a franchise forward.
Yeah it was a pretty bad game to be sure.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
I have to get up at 430 am to watch him??

Ok maybe he was better off in Laval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad