Waived: [SJS] Justin Bailey and Jimmy Schuldt waived by the Sharks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Please don't. I love him. Seeing him on the Pens would devastate me.
At this point though that might be the best option for him to carve out a NHL career maybe a vet team in need of wingers. That is the other interesting thing about the pens, during the Crosby and malkin era they lacked wingers especially elite ones. During their prime they only had Neal, hossa(1 year only though), kessel(3years) and guentzel. That is only 4 notable wingers of course they had dupuis and kunitz but other than that it seemed they lacked forward depth excluding the cup runs

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
At this point though that might be the best option for him to carve out a NHL career maybe a vet team in need of wingers. That is the other interesting thing about the pens, during the Crosby and malkin era they lacked wingers especially elite ones. During their prime they only had Neal, hossa(1 year only though), kessel(3years) and guentzel. That is only 4 notable wingers of course they had dupuis and kunitz but other than that it seemed they lacked forward depth excluding the cup runs

Haha you can't exclude the Cup runs! Lemme tell ya all the wingers that had speed speed speed that have given me nightmares since 2016 and you certainly don't need elite ones. Rust, Kessel ughh, Sheary, Hagelin, Hornf***er, Kunitz, freaking Nick Bonino you were supposed to be one of us (we drafted him lol!) Nightmares of my youth I tell ya!

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Haha you can't exclude the Cup runs! Lemme tell ya all the wingers that had speed speed speed that have given me nightmares since 2016 and you certainly don't need elite ones. Rust, Kessel ughh, Sheary, Hagelin, Hornf***er, Kunitz, freaking Nick Bonino you were supposed to be one of us (we drafted him lol!) Nightmares of my youth I tell ya!
True enough and Bailey fits that mold perfectly big fast and some skill to boot they could turn him into a bottom six 25 point type of guy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad