Prospect Info: SJ HFBoards 2024-25 Prospect Pyramid: Tier II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who belongs in Tier II of the 2024-25 HFSJ Prospect Pyramid (Choose ALL that apply)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Reminder that if you haven't voted the poll closes in about 1 hour and 40 minutes. And unlike last time where we get close to the end and it was basically fait accompli that Celebrini and nobody else were claiming the top tier, here it's still up in the air a bit.

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Dickinson is going to miss out on tier 2 by .3% lol

For the sake of clarity and potential future rules-lawyering, I decided at the outset of this project that there would be no fudging the numbers. Originally I thought I might give breaks to close races, but then I realized that invites potential chaos as things get fuzzy and "well, you gave X a break of 2% but not Y a break of 4%?" sort of applications. So the rules are the rules here. 66% or bust. No massaging the final numbers.

Basically if anyone hasn't voted yet they can decide Dickinson's future in these polls.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
For the sake of clarity and potential future rules-lawyering, I decided at the outset of this project that there would be no fudging the numbers. Originally I thought I might give breaks to close races, but then I realized that invites potential chaos as things get fuzzy and "well, you gave X a break of 2% but not Y a break of 4%?" sort of applications. So the rules are the rules here. 66% or bust. No massaging the final numbers.

Basically if anyone hasn't voted yet they can decide Dickinson's future in these polls.
Fine, I'll give in to peer pressure. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad