Speculation: Simple question, Playoffs Yes or No

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Yes. I'm feeling more confident than the last few years. Ullmark is "him" and the Melnyk toxic clean up is now complete.

And silver lining if not, at least we don't have to watch Korpisalo anymore and wonder what the f*** we're gonna do about his contract.

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It's going to be interesting. Boston and Tampa are due to slide. We have two locks in Florida and Toronto. Then you have Buffalo, Detroit, Ottawa and Montreal all on the rise.

If our division has 4 playoff slots, we realistically have 3 teams battling for the last playoff spot (with one of Boston or Tampa getting the third spot).

Flipped a coin, and my nickel says Yes, we will make the playoffs.

Reactions: senswon

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
It's going to be interesting. Boston and Tampa are due to slide. We have two locks in Florida and Toronto. Then you have Buffalo, Detroit, Ottawa and Montreal all on the rise.

If our division has 4 playoff slots, we realistically have 3 teams battling for the last playoff spot (with one of Boston or Tampa getting the third spot).

Flipped a coin, and my nickel says Yes, we will make the playoffs.
Your coin is right !!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad