Simon Edvinsson

Nnowski

Jun 11, 2024
Luke has to figure out how to defend first to prove he's something more than a Gostisbehere...
Getting 47pts as a rookie, skating like he does will lead to success. Most teams #1 dman are like Hughes now, defending is easy to learn, elite skill is not

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
Edvinsson is just a special talent, he might have some of the best tools of any defenseman drafted since Hedman. Not sure if he can put it all togehter, but that skating, size and vision is something else.

I'm hopeful that he eventually will put it all together, but even now at the age of 21 he looks like a top-4 D which is good enough at his draft position.

By just filling out his frame he'll improve his game, and he will most likely make less defensive mistakes with experience. Worst case we'll have a smooth skating 6'6" d-man in our top-4 and penality kill who can play 20-22 min a night.

Oh and i forgot to mention that he can manhandle guys

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
It's hilarious that he does this and it's not the first time. I remember last season he did the same thing "toying" with the guy trying to fight him and he tossed that guy to the ground too. Some around here were saying he "should be more aware" that kind of stuff could get himself hurt

Reinhardt there is 6'1 207lbs so he's no small fish

If he's fighting a legit brute like another Moritz Seider out there I don't think he's gonna be toying around the same way

Reactions: Lampedampe

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
It's hilarious that he does this and it's not the first time. I remember last season he did the same thing "toying" with the guy trying to fight him and he tossed that guy to the ground too. Some around here were saying he "should be more aware" that kind of stuff could get himself hurt

Reinhardt there is 6'1 207lbs so he's no small fish

If he's fighting a legit brute like another Moritz Seider out there I don't think he's gonna be toying around the same way

Yeah, couldn't find it in any highlight from last game. But I remember seeing him just effortlessly just redirect a guy away from Lyon. He just moves guys without even looking at them, it has to be the worst feeling for the opposing player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad