Confirmed with Link: Sillinger extended (2 years, $2.25m/yr AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Today's lesson: don't try to moderate while distracted by work. Nearly ended up redirecting all discussion to the TR&FA mains thread. :facepalm:

But here we are, and I think it's a decent enough extension considering what we'd heard previously.

Reactions: CBJx614

Cheddarcheese

Oct 24, 2023
really wish we offered more term with more $$ for him 4 or 5 year deal would have been nice. seems like when were going to be good everyone's deal will be up and will want way more $$

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Good deal, I think. If Cole will improve, he can be such important player for us like Gourde was for Tampa.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
Glad the deal is two years and not longer. AAV is right about what I expected

DankoCBJ

Feb 19, 2022
People think it's just my opinion, but seeing this stat profile, it's pretty much how I've seen Sillinger so far. Somewhere in the zero to fifth percentile of players, about as good as you'd get from an average AHL call up.

So I expected us to waste money on this contract, and we did.

Isnt those JFRESH graphs "last 3 years graphs" so that doesnt fully show the improvement Cole made last season?

This one looks a bit better:

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
Two Years @ $2.25 m. Is the term too short? Ae the dollars too large for a short term contract? What's his ceiling? I think he'll be an RFA at the end with arbitration rights. Is this a show me/ prove it deal?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad